Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Mothering by the Seat of My Pants

Well, tonight there were more tears, and Ernie was silent behind a closed door. Yosh says it’s weird riding next to his brother on the van. But this time I grabbed the situation by the balls.
Fuck you Mr. Walker!! Fuck you for over-loading the homework, and making Ernest think Jesus is keeping track if he finishes it or not!
I pulled a beer out of the fridge and insisted that Ernie drink half of it. Finally I got him to do it, and then showed him how to burp. He slammed his fist down on the table with me. We made up a little song about all the bad things that could happen to Mr. Walker on his way to work tomorrow. I reminded him that his daddy knows how to break knee-caps, and Ernie actually cracked a smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment